Saturday, January 16, 2010

Is there a right side of the bed to wake up on????


So I woke up this morning happy as can be, I love my job, have awesome friends and family and wake up to a kiss from Steve when he leaves every morning. However, why is it that sometimes we wake up and just feel well...low? This was not the way I woke up today although I do sometimes, so I started thinking about those days and realized that when we have these mornings and then dwell on it and blame every little thing on "urgh well it was destined, I woke up on the wrong side of the bed," we are then bound to have a bad day.

So instead don't blame it on anything but yourself, have a good breakfast (like mine today below) and EXHALE because you deserve to have a best day possible simply because you can if you let yourself :)

4 Egg whites with spinach, feta and sun-dried tomatoes
1/4 cup oats with 3/4 cup blueberries
YOGI Super-Antioxidant Green Tea (quote on the teabag "Those who live in the past limit their future")

No comments:

Post a Comment