Friday, October 2, 2009

Back from the Olympia!




Well here I am 5 days later and I think I've finally recovered from Vegas! Although I didn't get to sight see and enjoy it as much as I'd like this time around I'm headed back in November to compete in Fitness America and Bikini America and will have my second half with me to enjoy the Vegas fun with!

This month I was there working at the Mr. Olympia Fitness Expo for ISS Research, makers of the yummy Oh Yeah! bars and drinks. My partner in crime, Lori Harder and I had a blast working but also treating ourselves for Sushi at NOBU and joining the other Savage (www.cathysavagefitness.com) ladies at the Oxygen Magazine party.

The show and expo were great, although the flight was sooo long and my layover was delayed to boot :(

The 2009 Mr. Olympia is now three-time winner Jay Cutler! Which is pretty cool considering I'm competing in Jay Cutler's New England NPC show in Boston at the John Hancock at the end of this month -OCTOBER 31st!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Its ironic that these women are standing in front of an Oh Yeah sign. Im glad that Jay Cutler won again this year.

    ReplyDelete